- Copyright Page
- To Learn and to Teach More Effectively
- The “How” of Scriptural Study
- The Jerusalem Center for Near Eastern Studies: Reflections of a Modern Pioneer
- “Follow the Prophet”: Eight Principles from 1 and 2 Kings
- The Prophet-Leader
- Jeremiah and the New Paradigm of the Gathering
- “He Healed Them All”: Understanding Mental Illness in the Classroom
- Cultivating the Proper Classroom Climate
- Speaking with Purpose and Peace: An Interview with Elain Witt
- Profiles of the Prophets: Ezra Taft Benson
The only way one can truly learn faith is to exercise it. What you do with scripture, including the neglect thereof, is a wonderful way for the Lord to get a measure of your soul.
The prophet-leader of the Old Testament was a literal reminder by definition, title, and role that it was Jehovah who was their only king, ultimate leader, and only God.
"With knowledge and understanding come love, acceptance, empathy, and enfoldment. May God bless us to love all His children, to abandon done, and to life up and strengthen those suffering and in pain."
Elder Alexander B. Morrison