- Copyright Page
- Seek Learning by Faith
- A Grove, a Hill, and a Mountain: Lessons on Overcoming Evil
- The Only True Church: Boldness without Overbearance
- God’s Manifestations: The Authoring and Finishing of Our Faith
- The Interplay between Forgiveness and Lost Opportunities
- The Deseret Alphabet Experiment
- An International Perspective in Teaching Church History and Doctrine and Covenants
- Transcultural Considerations in Teaching the Gospel
- Biblical Hebrew Words You Already Know and Why They Are Important
- Comprehending the Character of God: A Key to Successful Relationships
If when on the pathway toward eternal life we will seek God and respond faithfully to the manifestations He gives us, the day will come that we shall see Him in His fullness—both naturally and spiritually.
"The Lord's enabling power is sufficient to change your heart, to turn your life, to purge your soul. But you must make the first move."
-M. Russell Ballard
The doctrine of the one true church is best conveyed in a spirit of charity the pure love of Christ. This pure love naturally motivates us to boldly share with others the Plan of Happiness.