- Copyright Page
- The Precise Purposes of the Book of Mormon
- Revisiting Golgotha and the Garden Tomb
- Teaching the Usage of Thee and Thou
- Outreach: Opening the Door or Giving Away the Store?
- Calls to the Apostolic Ministry
- Insights into the Mind and Personality of the Prophet Joseph Smith
- Scripture Note: Doctrine and Covenants 125
- Jesus Christ: Master Teacher
- Names of the Parables
"We . . . take the liberty of believing more than our Christian brethren: we not only believe . . . the Bible, but . . . the whole of the plan of salvation that Jesus has given to us. Do we differ from others who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ? No, only in believing more."
"The most significant thing about the Garden Tomb is that it is empty! He is risen! And because of this, we too shall all rise again
Jesus Christ has showed and promised us that "he that [teacheth] and he that recieveth, understand one another, and both are edified and rejoice together."