- “Always Remember Him”
- Joseph Smith and the First Principles of the Gospel
- Witnesses—Those Who Assist to Bring Forth This Work
- Evaluating the Book of Mormon Witnesses
- The Centrality of Nephi’s Vision
- The Testimony of Alma: “Give Ear to My Words”
- Toward Emotional Maturity: Insights from the Book of Mormon
- Starving Our Doubts and Feeding Our Faith
- Positive Classroom Discipline
- A Holy Day, a Holy Place, a Holy Life
- Return to the Sacred Grove
- Remembering the Pioneer Legacy
- The First Institute Teacher
- The Doctrine and Covenants: A Roundtable Discussion
- Guiding College Students to Success
- Book of Mormon Resources from the Religious Educator
"Because we always remember the Savior, we can 'cheerfully do all things that lie in our power,' confident that His power and love for us will see us through."
Elder D. Todd Christofferson
"Faith is basically the resolve to live our lives on the assumption that certain things are true and trustworthy."
The pioneers remain relevant in our lives as we find new reasons to remember them, and remember them we must—for without our pioneer forefathers we are orphans.