Paul Hoskisson is a professor of ancient scripture at BYU. He earned his MA and BA from BYU, and a PhD from Brandeis University, all in Ancient Near Eastern Studies. He knows German, Bibilican Hebrew, Ugaritic, Akkadian, Spanish, and a few other research languages. He and his wife, Joaqina, have four children.
- Hoskisson, Paul Y.
Hoskisson, Paul Y.
Articles/Chapters by: Paul Y. Hoskisson
- "The Role of Christ as the Father in the Atonement" from By Study and by Faith: Selections from the "Religious Educator"
- 19. Textual Evidences for the Book of Mormon from The Book of Mormon: First Nephi, the Doctrinal Foundation
- A Latter-day Saint Reading of Isaiah: The Example of Isaiah 6 from Sperry Symposium Classics: The Old Testament
- The Fatherhood of Christ and the Atonement from RE 1 (2000)
- Why Is "Abba" in the New Testament? from RE 6, no. 1 (2005)
- Usage of the Title "Elohim" from RE 14, no. 1 (2013)
- 4. The Plan of Salvation in the First Six Books of the Old Testament from The Gospel of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament
- Looking Beyond the Mark from A Witness for the Restoration
- 4. The Need for Historicity: Why Banishing God from History Removes Historical Obligation from Historicity and the Latter-day Saint Scriptures
- Where Was Ur of the Chaldees? from The Pearl of Great Price: Revelations from God
- El papel de Cristo como el Padre en la Expiación from El papel de Cristo como el Padre en la Expiación
- El papel de Cristo como el Padre en la Expiación from Buscad Diligentemente